• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    mentorjhuls
    Keymaster

Somebody presented to me the sante barley business and he mentioned that Sante Barley has no flush out.
    He mention that Sante is using a HYBRID COMPENSATION PLAN which is BINARY, UNILEVEL and MLM.

Can anybody explain to me more about this?

Thank you.

mentorjhuls
    Keymaster

In Sante, we don’t have flushout but we have side lock.
    Okay, what is flushout. For me, flushout is capping mechanism that is use by MLM company that is having a binary system as part of their compensation plan. In a binary system, the income comes from the pairs or a match or a link. Other MLM company has a flushout if the pairing or matching exceed the number of pairs or a match per day. For example, 20 PEOPLE sign up in your LEFT TEAM and 15 people signup on your RIGHT TEAM, the pairing that happens is 15 pairs. Meaning, YOU SHOULD have a bonus based in the 15 pairs. However, since the the allowed pairing for a day is only 10 pairs or match.
    As a result, you will NOT BE PAID for the remaining 5 pairs or 5 match as it has been FLUSH OUT.

In Sante, this is not happening. Even if you hav 120 pairs in one of your account, you will get all of them.

SIDELOCK will be explain in some other posts. This is what SANTE is using in their compensation plan.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2021 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

Forgot your details?